The conference begins on Thursday, 11th March 2021, at 10:00 and ends on Friday, 12th March 2021, around 16:00.
- 390,00 EUR for registration until 31st October 2020
- 440,00 EUR for registration until 31st December 2020
- 490,00 EUR for registration after 1st January 2021
Registration is only possible via the website www.acrps.info from 7th September 2020. The registrations are considered in the order they are received. After registration, each participant receives a confirmation of receipt of the reservation. Invoices will be sent from 1st November 2020. Registration is valid upon payment of the invoice. If the invoice is not paid on time, the registration can be cancelled. Block registrations are possible for five participants and more. Please use the form provided on the website for this purpose.
Registration can be cancelled
- free of charge until 31st October 2020
- until 31st December 2020 for a processing fee of 50,00 EUR, exchange with other participants free of charge
- from 1st January 2021, no cancellation is possible, participants can be exchanged for a processing fee of 30,00 EUR
Special conditions due to the COVID19 pandemic
From the current point of view (August 2020) the conference is feasible taking local regulations into account.
If necessary, a hygiene and implementation concept must be observed and adhered to.
This may include:
• Registering the private address of the participants for possible tracking of chains of infection
• Wearing mouth and nose protection during the conference or observing distance rules
• The allocation of numbered seats in the conference room
• Special arrangements in the hotel, especially in the restaurants
• Rejection of participants with cold symptoms
These measures are only implemented if required by the local health department. The organizer will then make the hygiene concept drawn up by THE WESTIN as the event location available at short notice, depending on the location and the Free State of Saxony requirements.
If provisions of the local health department or ordinances of the government of the Free State of Saxony make it completely or partially impossible, the organizers reserve the right to postpone the conference. If necessary, a partially virtual implementation is also considered. In the event of a postponement, the registrations remain valid. If participants cannot take part in the conference at the new date due to scheduling reasons, these participants may be exchanged for a replacement participant free of charge. If the conference takes place (also partially with a reduced number of people on site) and is also broadcast via livestream, the price for participants who are not present at the conference location will be reduced to 50 %. A cancellation of the participants for this reason is not possible. Afterwards, all registered participants will receive the conference proceedings with the essays and other conference documents.
In the event of a final cancellation by the organizer and without any consideration in return, the participation fee will be refunded.
The organizers expressly ask for your understanding for this approach. Only in this way can the acrps continue to be organized and carried out in this form and at attractive prices for the participants.
Note on the excursion:
A excursion is planned, but has not yet been finalized due to the special circumstances. Please only fill in with "x" if the participant would like to take part in the excursion on the afternoon of March 10, 2021. Information on the excursion will be posted at www.acrps.info in October 2020. Additional costs are incurred for the excursion (max. EUR 30.00 per participant).