28th and March 29th, 2019
The acrps is an international conference and the worldwide largest of its kind specifically on the subject of a. c. traction power supply.
Since 2003 regularly every two years this conference attracts more than 500 experts of railway companies, infrastructure managers, of the rail industry, consulting companies and authorities from Europe and beyond in Leipzig (DE).
The conference, attended by both decision makers and technical experts, serves both the information about new trends and the exchange of experts.
Topics of the conference will be
• Rail power supply (supply, conversion, distribution and operation)
• Overhead contact lines
• Earthing and the return circuit, EMC
• SCADA systems including IT security
• Operation of a. c. rail power supply systems
• Railway projects
• Interaction railway power supply/vehicles
• Interaction between a. c. and d. c. railways
• Digital design (BIM – Building Information Modeling) both for railways with AC 15 kV 16,7 Hz and AC 25 kV 50 Hz.
Call for Papers
IInterested experts who wishes to give a presentation on the acrps 2019 are requested to submit a proposal with details of speakers, the subject and a brief summary (500 characters) by email to email@example.com.
The presentation can be held in English.
Closing date is April 30, 2018.
With the registration the senders declare binding the following:
1. Preparation of the presentation (MS PowerPoint) until January 20, 2019.
2. Comittment to pepare a paper in English about the subject of the presentation for tconference proceedings until February 10, 2019.
The senders will be informed about the acceptance of its poposal until July 31, 2018.
Speakers are automatically registered as participants of the conference. Their participation is free of charge. Travel and accommodation expenses are to be paid itself. The hotel reservation for the speakers will be done by the organizers of the conference.
On the eve of the conference (March 27, 2019) all speakers are invited to a reception in Leipzig.